Jumping on the blogging bandwagon

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Back to Reality

We've been back from Oz for a week, but have been so busy that had no time to update this. I've done two night shifts since Monday and am on call again tomorrow, lucky my little break seems to have improved my mood towards work.
The holiday was lovely, we saw some really spectacular scenery and shared some very new experiences - a helicopter ride, camping, doing laundry (haha, ok new for me). Hopefully TS will have some pics for me to put up soon, the ones I took just don't do justice to the real thing.
We also watched Harry Potter (TS SNORED during the movie - ok I admit that if i hadn't read the book it wouldn't have made much sense) and Transformers (he liked that A LOT more. I have some issues with it but on the whole very entertaining). I read the new Harry Potter book too (along with half the world), but more on that in another post.
Some BEAUTIFUL purchases were made in Australia, which hopefully one day soon will appear in pictures here, but as they are not to be seen by TS at the moment everyone else will have to wait too (I'm SO excited), and we ended off the trip with a restful three days in Perth with Uncle Haniff's family.
Lots to do now that we're back, have to plan the (small - i hope) wedding, and START STUDYING (I can't believe I have put that down in words).
But for now I'll just look forward to enjoying my Saturday before I have to report to work in 24 hours.

(PS as TS said, what's so bad about reality?!)
Lin

No comments: